Marketing Communication & Copywriter (home-based)
April 22nd Global Mother Earth Day founded sharingXchange a social and sharing focused startup, inspired by what the sharing economy can do for our environment and communities.
sX simplifies the sharing experience by providing a Meta-Search comparison site and a Property Management Listing Service.
On sharingXchange.com visitors can search, compare and share homes, rides and boats. Our Meta-Search engine aggregates apartments, houses or any other types of living spaces for rent from all major global rental sites. Provides the unique opportunity to search and compare all available rentals and choose the most suitable property based on location and price, and provide unique living spaces, such as houseboats, tree-houses, RVs, glamping tents, etc. displayed first on top of the search results.
Property Management Listing Service helps hosts boost the popularity and booking ratio of their short-term rentals by creating a high quality profile of their property, distributing the listing on 20+ global rental websites, and managing inquiries and bookings on hosts' behalf.
Marketing Communication team member will be responsible for:
- Writing or proofreading the descriptions of the properties for the different websites we work with.
- Creating, amending, revising or redeveloping different documents.
- Working on other copywriter tasks individually assigned by the management.
The ideal candidate must has:
- Fluent English
- English philology background a plus
- The ability to write in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- Attention to details
- Ability to accept criticism of your work
What we offer:
- flexible part time working time and a home-based position;
- training and support;
- Independent Contractor Agreement (no company benefits such as medical, expenses, taxes, etc.) for referring accommodation and boat/watercraft listings and driving traffic to our site as part of the sX affiliate program.
Our expectations from you:
- work from home with good Internet and your own PC;
- Skype account to connect to our sales team members and for meetings/support/training;
- enjoy what you do and do your best.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English via Join Us button.