April 22nd Global Mother Earth Day founded sharingXchange a social and sharing focused startup, inspired by what the sharing economy can do for our environment and communities.
sX simplifies the sharing experience by providing a Meta-Search comparison site and a Property Management Listing Service.
On sharingXchange.com visitors can search, compare and share homes, rides and boats. Our Meta-Search engine aggregates apartments, houses or any other types of living spaces for rent from all major global rental sites. Provides the unique opportunity to search and compare all available rentals and choose the most suitable property based on location and price, and provide unique living spaces, such as houseboats, tree-houses, RVs, glamping tents, etc. displayed first on top of the search results.
Property Management Listing Service helps hosts boost the popularity and booking ratio of their short-term rentals by creating a high quality profile of their property, distributing the listing on 20+ global rental websites, and managing inquiries and bookings on hosts' behalf.
* Own the international roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs.
* Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics.
* Own the SEO engineering pipeline and drive the execution of SEO projects in collaboration with the product, design and development teams.
* Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure / product improvements and ongoing analysis.
* Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
* Monitor, maintain, and grow quality inbound links.
* Optimize for top-line business goals and work with stakeholders across the conversion funnel, including marketing, to ensure alignment with SEO initiatives.
* Act as the thought leader for SEO and educate the company, particularly the product, design and development teams, on the latest trends and best practices.
* Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content and internal and inbound links to ensure optimal performance.
* Identify any tools and partnerships required to run the SEO business.
* Develop and drive any A/B testing programs required continually optimize SEO.
* experience in SEO with large scale site experience and demonstrable results
* Expertise with SEO and traffic analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, Adwords, etc.
* Large-scale site structure and information architecture optimization experience.
* Advanced Excel skills and basic SQL knowledge.
* Technical background in engineering or product management
* Excellent communicator and cross functional team player
* Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical skills
* Self starter with excellent time management skills
* Experience working in travel category a plus
- Full or part-time position with fixed or hourly salary
- Work from home (no restriction of your location and city)
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- Company training
- Independent Contractor Agreement (no company benefits such as medical, expenses, taxes, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English via Join Us button.