Community Recruitment Success Team Member
April 22nd Global Mother Earth Day founded sharingXchange a social and sharing focused startup, inspired by what the sharing economy can do for our environment and communities.
sX simplifies the sharing experience by providing a Meta-Search comparison site and a Property Management Listing Service.
On sharingXchange visitors can search, compare and share homes, rides, boats. Our Meta-Search engine aggregates apartments, houses or any other types of living spaces for rent from all major global rental sites. Provides the unique opportunity to search and compare all available rentals and choose the most suitable property based on location and price, and provide unique living spaces, such as houseboats, tree-houses, RVs, glamping tents, etc. displayed first on top of the search results.
Property Management Listing Service helps hosts boost the popularity and booking ratio of their short-term rentals by creating a high-quality profile of their property, distributing the listing on 20+ global rental websites, and managing inquiries and bookings on hosts' behalf.
As the company is rapidly growing, We’re looking for enthusiastic individual who wish to join sharingXchange as Sales Ambassador Success Team Member.
- To communicate with Community Recruiters applicants throughout their application process to ensure engagement.
- To continue to build strong relationships with the Community Recruiters once they have signed up to ensure they stay engaged with the company by providing training, motivational support and guidance throughout their time with us.
- Producing a Step By Step Procedures Guide and other relevant training to be used to support the Community Recruiters and keeping them relevant and up-to-date at all times and communicating this with the team.
- Carry out on the job training for Community Recruiters using the departments Step By Step Procedures Guide and ensuring this is kept up-to-date at all times for Community Recruiters to refer to.
- Hosting and ensuring the smooth running of the bi-weekly Community Recruiters Meetings, producing and ensuring an agenda is followed and discussed and following this up with a recap to ensure all Community Recruiters are aware of any relevant action to be taken and to make sure this is followed up in a timely manner.
- Leading by example and carrying out sales calls to potential hosts from time to time.
- Attending the Weekly Team Coordinators Meetings.
- Carrying out other tasks from time to time as agreed with the Senior Team at sharingXchange.
- Fluency in English - spoken and written
- Experience in recruitment processes or sales is a plus
- Experience in working with job search websites
- Work from home with efficient internet connectivity and own a PC
- Rental/Sharing sites knowledge is a plus
- Full-time position
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- Company training
- Independent Contractor Agreement (no company benefits such as medical, expenses, taxes, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English via Join Us button.