Recruitment Team Member
April 22nd Global Mother Earth Day founded sharingXchange a social and sharing focused startup, inspired by what the sharing economy can do for our environment and communities.
sX simplifies the sharing experience by providing a Meta-Search comparison site and a Property Management Listing Service.
On sharingXchange visitors can search, compare and share homes, rides, boats. Our Meta-Search engine aggregates apartments, houses or any other types of living spaces for rent from all major global rental sites. Provides the unique opportunity to search and compare all available rentals and choose the most suitable property based on location and price, and provide unique living spaces, such as houseboats, tree-houses, RVs, glamping tents, etc. displayed first on top of the search results.
Property Management Listing Service helps hosts boost the popularity and booking ratio of their short-term rentals by creating a high-quality profile of their property, distributing the listing on 20+ global rental websites, and managing inquiries and bookings on hosts' behalf.
As the company is rapidly growing, We’re looking for enthusiastic individual who wish to join sharingXchange as Recruitment Team Member.
- Creating and listing job adverts on various European and American job search sites, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Contacting university campuses to promote sharingXchange career opportunities and recruit students as interns or sales Ambassadors
- Screening and storing applications and CVs in the database
- Following-up and interviewing short-listed candidates
- Scheduling, organizing and conducting online training and weekly meetings
- Sending contractual agreements to selected candidates
- Selecting the applicants and conducting intro meetings
- Coordinating the recruitment process
- Fluency in English - spoken and written
- Experience in recruitment processes
- Experience in working with job search websites
- Work from home with efficient internet connectivity and own a PC
- Rental/Sharing sites knowledge is a plus
- Full-time position
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- Company training
- Independent Contractor Agreement (no company benefits such as medical, expenses, taxes, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English via Join Us button.